Are you our next Care Coordinator? We’re looking for a Care Coordinator for our Stoke Branch, someone who wants to be part of a team that has a real passion to offer the best care out there. This is a busy but rewarding job and requires a high level of multitasking, organisation and administration skills. We are looking for someone with 1 year experience doing a home care coordinator role.
What you'll be doing:
- Scheduling Rotas.
- Completing New client Risk assessments and Care Plans.
- Completing regular reviews with Clients and their relatives, Social Workers or other Health Professionals involved in their Care
- Completing Staff observations and supervisions.
- Assisting with new recruits through induction process.
- Maintaining Professional relationships between other Health and Social Care professionals
- Providing clients with support with daily activities such as Personal care, Dressing needs, Shopping assistance, social support, medication needs and domestic duties.
- To document all tasks completed, client well being in daily communications book and complete Mar Charts.
- To report to care manager of any concerns
- Participate in On call duties
- Delivering Personal care when needed for emergency’s
- Making sure files are fully compliant.
What you'll need:
- Dedicated, driven and a positive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Experience of care services
- A full driving license and your own transport
- Able to cope with the pressures of working within a fast-paced environment.
- Skills in care and risk assessments and writing care and support plans
- Ability to plan and organise workloads effectively so that customers receive the services that they expect
- Experience of working within health and social care is essential
- Excellent IT and Computer skills – Previous experience of creating / managing work schedules is essential
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Home Care coordinating
Home Care Assist is built on a passion to only offer the highest standard of care to all its clients, whilst being a great employer for people to come and work for. We only look at employing people who have a real passion for care industry to join us and in return we give them the training and tools they need to shine. This helps us ensure that we improve the quality of life for each of our clients. Our plans are to expand over the Midlands and we’re looking for the right people to join us for the ride.
Monday to Friday 9 – 5
A share of the On Call is Required.
Full Time, Permanent
£22,000 - 24,000 a year